I've gotten increasingly worried by the AAA downgrade so I've been doing a lot of researching regarding how I can protect myself in these times of trouble. Naturally that led me to The Beatles "Let it be" so please take a moment to watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-gyGiggAOI&feature=related
Awesome, right? Anway, after about an hour of surfing through youtube video's I finally got back on track and found an article explaining what we need to do to protect ourselve's during this time of economic turmoil. If you own any stocks, bonds or shares you may be at risk. However, no more of a risk than you usually are in because of owning something that fluctuates so dramatically. If you have a mortgage the interest rate may rise. But the likelyhood that it raises to a rate that it wouldn't have without the downgrade? Priceless. I mean...Not likely. So the downgrade probably means...wait...what the hell does it mean??
After reading that article I realized I had gone a whole ten minutes without watching tv so I put some Conan on (he's hilarious, I don't care what you say). He was saying that China is angry and that maybe no one should tell them that we spent $76 million dollars to see 'The Smurf' movie last weekend. Well we can't even begin to pay back China until we pay due homage to Papa Smurf. So I think China can sit tight...they already own our butts anyway. That's right. That cushy thing you sit on, it belongs to China.
I don't know about all of you but I'm going to see "Smurf's" this weekend and then I'm going to watch some cartoons and look for 'wild wabbits'. Eh, so don't bug me til it's over, k doc?
That's all folks!
Awesome song. I wont be touching my stocks for a long time so I figure. it will either crash and I lose what little money I have in there.. or it will recover and I will earn lots of money. That would be exciting!
ReplyDeleteAAA rating changes nothing for us little people. (see what I did there? it was a Smurfs joke)