Monday morning I woke up at 7:00 am (I usually leave for work about 7:05) and was able to get to work by 7:20. That was a record for me. Of course I never had the chance to actually wake up before I went into work but beggars can't be choosers--but that won't stop me from trying.
Just like I won't stop trying to understand the political spectrum (which makes me insane and delusional). I must offer a 'Thanks' to FOX News channel because without it I would not have as much ammo for my metaphorical AK-47 (Got that Big Brother? Not a real AK-47 but a metaphorical aka fake one). For those of you who are unaware, FOX News channel is where a bunch of characters come out and attempt to entertain people generally in the 18 & older arena. I always get a good kick out of it. Unfortunately I am not able to watch it very often due to my ugly temper and erractic emotions. This season is a particularly interesting as it has more characters than I've ever seen before. And, just to be fair, this is happening from every side. So pop some popcorn, get a brewskie (aka beer) and relax in your beenbag because it's time to hunt!
I'm going to stop here before I rant about our politicians but I'll leave you with just one question.
Below is a picture which is on a calender in my mother's office. The calendar has pictures submitted by schoolchildren on the topic of safety. This one is well done but it gets on my nerves everytime I look at it. What is wrong with this picture? I will give no hints but whoever guesses correctly will win $1000 (just as soon as I start making $80,000 a year).
Cheers!
the picture is really really small that's whats wrong with it!
ReplyDeleteTrue, true. But what are you? A blind old man?
ReplyDeleteIt rudely interrupted a good political rant I was looking forward to. It's also too small and, yes, I am a blind old man.
ReplyDeleteThe picture IS really small, so I can't tell you what is wrong with it. But it looks like people standing in for chess pieces? So I imagine that what is wrong with it is that the knight moved straight forward instead of in an "L"?
ReplyDelete