Thursday, November 3, 2011

"I've seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly."




Happy (belated) Halloween! Halloween is probably my 2nd favorite holiday. First, I love scary movies and for some reason watching them on Halloween makes them a bazillion times better. B, who doesn't love to dress up? Generally I don't do much but this year I dressed up as a pirate at work, it was a lot of fun. I also did some pumpkin carving this year which I've never really done before. I make it a point every year to see a scary movie around Halloween time to get into the mood. This year a friend and I saw "Paranormal Activity 3" and yes it was frightening. This movie series has (at least I believe) some of the highest grossing's for horror movies. Plus, the sequels (actually pre-quels) are actually solid movies and not just sad wannabe's of the first. This is the kind of movie where after it's over falling asleep will be an issue. Although I can't say I've had nightmares as a result of seeing these movies I can say that whenever there's a noise in the house I assume it's an evil spirit.


Well now we're in November and Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) is in just a few weeks away. I will be joining my parents as we travel to Butler, Wisconsin to see my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and two nieces. Very excited for that!! Food and football. Always a good time.


I was devastated this week when I found out that Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries(sp?) were getting a divorce. Not because they were such a good couple but because I didn't even have a chance to watch their wedding on E! and now it'll be totally pointless. What will I do this Saturday? That was gonna be my 'Kardashian' night.*


*Be careful when watching the 'Kardashian's' as it is actually quite addictive and you WILL feel immensely stupid for having watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment