Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big Brother...get me out of here

Why is it that we are so fascinated with reality shows? I think it's the gawking we get to do without getting caught. My roommate and me have been watching "I'm a Celebrity...Get me out of here" and it is quite possibly the worst piece of trash on tv; yet I can't stop watching it. I have found a soft spot in my heart for almost all of the contestants on there; Holly Montag, Lou Diamond Phillips, Sanjaya Malakar, Patti Blagojevich, Stephen Baldwin, John Salley, and Torrie Wilson. I say contestants because "celebrity" is a bit of an overstatement. I of course hated Heidi and Spencer, and Janice Dickison. Unless of course she's taken her pills and it's a good day. Then I can atleast stand her.
I reccomend checking it out. After about an hour all your brain cells will be dead and you can fall asleep praying that Sanjaya gets to stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment