It's an overcast day in Salt Lake today and I'm going to blame it on the clouds for my lack of creativity. A couple of weeks ago Cyndi thought it would be a good idea for me to start a blog and now that I have, I have absolutely nothing to write.
So I've turned to Dave Barry for help... or I would if I could get back on his site.
Regardless I'm sure I can think of something funny to say.
This isn't from me but it will make you laugh and possibly think
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
-George Carlin
AAAAA! I'm totally stealing this for my status:)Write about soccer, the dive cafe, the parents, sequoya taking pictures of the ball, etc. You will make it funny, I guarantee!
ReplyDelete