Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A side of beans please

Before I start...Sanjaya was kicked off. My roommate and me were pretty disappointed.
But now onto the big stuff:
Monday night I made sloppy joes (remember the sloppy joes I made in Cali Court?) and Tuesday when I got home I was really hungry and tired so I decided to have myself another sloppy joe. I didn't turn on the kitchen light so the only light was from the window. I grabbed a container (the exact container that I put my sloppy joe mix in) and put it in the microwave to heat it up. I threw it on a couple pieces of bread, sat down in front of the t.v. and ate. I noticed it tasted a little different but food sometimes tastes different when it sits in the fridge overnight so I ignored it and finished off the sandwich. A few hours later, after studying, I decided I wanted to eat the rest. I went into the kitchen and pulled out the container. This time I did look down and noticed that there were beans in my sloppy joe mix. That is when I realized that I am a complete idiot. I had grabbed my roommates refried beans that she had mixed with beef. That's right! I had a refried bean sandwich. I do not recommend it to anyone. Ever.
Do not ask why I didn't notice or why I went back for more. I don't know. All I know is that I will never think about refried beans the same way again.

1 comment:

  1. sounds kinda good... add some cheese and maybe some verde sauce

    ReplyDelete