My parakeet, Charly, has been incredibly loud lately. He chirps whenever I leave the room. Actually he chirps if I lay down in a position he doesn't like. On my back is ok, but not on my side. At least he goes to sleep when I cover him. Of course some nights he likes to sing a little bit before he falls asleep but that's ok.
But I've definitely decided I'm not having kids. I have no patience for a little thing that constantly needs my attention. Thank goodness for Isaac and Tahlia. (I know what you're all thinking...I'll have kids one day. Just watch me not have kids...just out of spite!)
This is my roommate Jenna. We made Orange chicken the other night; it was pretty good.
That's all.
The problem is some kids require a lot of attention and some don't but there's no guarantee which kind you'll have. My brother just had the kind that doesn't require a lot of attention and i think it's really unfair because when I'm around his daughter (Max) I want to have kids but I know the universe is just waiting to play a cruel joke on me and give me the kind that require a lot of attention and won't let me sleep on my side. Because let's face it the universe likes to punk people.
ReplyDeleteAH!! At first, I'm like, oh, who's that...??? It's me! good times though!
ReplyDeletethat's a good looking couch. also if that speaker on the floor should be behind where you sit :) that way you get the OMG the kill is behind me! effect during scary movies
ReplyDelete