I've been watching a lot of "That 70's Show" lately whilst (yep I said whilst) making an 80's cd mix furthering my claim that I was born in the wrong decade. I'm thinking I should have been born about 1965-perfect time to know some of the 60's, grow up in the 70's and spend my later teens and early twenties in the 80's. But, alas, I was not born in 1965 so the least I can do is pretend like I was. Of course that would make me 46 years old and my only dispute with that is-Am I still living with my parents when I'm 46? The answer? Yes.
Obviously my head is still in the wrong decade because I'm still making mix cd's. And, of course, using the word whilst.
Thats a good show... until Eric left, that's when it went down hill
ReplyDeleteWow! I was born in 1969, only four years from the perfect year to be born. That makes me awesome! It also makes me 42 years old. Crap! I am going to go make a mix tape about nostalgia whilst watching re-runs of Banana Splits.
ReplyDelete